– Please keep all comments civil and constructive. Please be respectful to other commenters and moderators in your comments and word choice. Inflammatory or offensive comments will be deleted. No profanity. This is a family friendly blog.The idea is to have fun — it’s a trampoline, after all!
– While you’re not required to, we encourage everyone who requests feedback to also reply to at least one or two other bloggers who need some help. Spread the love!
– The Neighborhood Trampoline comments section can get quite big — and starting duplicate threads doesn’t help. Thanks for not posting the same question more than once!
– If you’re looking for quality feedback, be as specific as you can. Questions about a particular post tend to draw more comments than ones about entire blogs. Questions about specific design elements are more likely to be answered than ones asking for general layout advice.
– One-word comments like “Cool!” or “Thanks!” While we appreciate the congrats, we’d love to hear more about what exactly you love, and (even more importantly) why.
– Really long comments. Let’s just say that if you need to take more than three breaths to read your comment, it’s probably too long. Why not blog about it on your own site?